Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I've been tagged!


This is our little joyful Emilie in August of 2004! I look at her and wish I wasn't done having babies! How can one resist those fat little arms and legs. The bright happy eyes that light up with love just to see my face. The sweet moments holding a little one against my chest and feeling their warm breath against my skin. The grip of a little hand around my finger and the joy of baby laughter and even the tears. They need Mommy so much. How fast the time goes! Maybe we should adopt....

This is how it works. Go to your pictures. Pick the 6th file and the 6th picture in that file. Post it on your blog and write about it!
I tag Natalie, Amber, Dee, Lara and Kelly

1 comment:

Kizzie said...

What a cute picture! I can't believe she's 5! Right..? yeah.

The Gooneybirds

The Gooneybirds
With 10 of us-this is as good as it gets!