Monday, March 9, 2009

Does this make me a REAL blogger?

Ta da! I have successfully created my three column blog. You can all congratulate me. I know it is still ugly but I only have so much time each day! Someone tell me what to do next! All my thanks to Selissa who loves to tell me how boring my blog is!

5 comments:

Kizzie said...

nice. I love three columns! now get a cute background.

Robyn said...

Love the 3 columns too. And like Kiz, now you need a cute background. :)

Kizzie said...

yay! a background! Cute. Now you need to put something in the extra column. Or leave it empty. whatever.

Selissa said...

Good Job Sash!

Michelle Claire said...

Haha! Very nice Sasha! You did awesome... :) I think you can call yourself a real blogger now...

The Gooneybirds

The Gooneybirds
With 10 of us-this is as good as it gets!