Well,
I didn't get my kitchen by Saturday. Why, you ask?
My wonderful husband had had enough remodeling and decided to enjoy some well deserved playtime...on a dirt bike.
His bruised ribs have been reminding him daily that he isn't 15 anymore.
Now that he is feeling like getting back to the remodel he is going to have a lot of time to do it. Today he was informed that he has been terminated at work!!!!!
Don't worry about us, the Lord will provide. However, prayers would be greatly appreciated as Bryan searches for work.
I do feel somewhat guilty as I have been praying for a way that Bryan could be around more often. I don't know why I always get what I want. I think I will start praying that he finds a work at home job with a very large salary attached. It can't hurt, can it?
Sasha
PS In other news....Jacob had surgery on a growth plate on his right leg on the 17th of this month. The operation slows the growth of his right leg to allow his left leg to catch up. We are so excited for him! The surgery went well and he is now working on limping around to gain full strength in his leg so that he can run his lawn mowing business again this spring and summer and enjoy some scout camping trips.
4 comments:
Sounds eventful at your place!
Now would be a good time to find those rich family members!!
Woo Hoo for Jake!
Sounds scary...and yet familiar! Yikes! Good luck with the job search and we are all hoping Jakes recovery goes well!
Sorry about the job thing. Good luck!
wow, what an adventure. Prayers for Jake and for Brian...and you, too!
Post a Comment