
We are so excited at our house we are jumping for joy! Well, I am. Bryan doesn't jump very often, he is more the smiling serenely with deep satisfaction type. We were told yesterday at our Stake Conference that our temple would be similar to the Idaho Falls Temple. It will be in North Kansas City, close to Liberty and near I-435 and Shoal Creek Blvd.
My feelings of gratitude to my Heavenly Father for this amazing blessing are hard to express. I feel as though he has looked down on our little family and has seen our struggles and simply wants to bring us joy and pour out blessings upon our heads. I can imagine Him rejoicing in our rejoicing. Congratulations to all the families who will be within our new temple district! Rejoice!
2 comments:
I am so excited for you! It will be such a blessing to have a close temple!
I am right here with you...I can't wait till the dedication...I don't know if I have the patience to wait three years...maybe we can get Ty Pennington to come and build the temple in a week!! Extreme Temple building..YAY!! ha ha ah ha
Post a Comment