and with it comes school, rain, and some softened sunshine. September so far has been very rainy. It usually is, but it seems to be overdoing it a little. We spent two hours on Thursday out in the lovely rain cleaning up the yard that had been neglected through the summer days too hot to work outdoors. It was refreshing and invigorating. I was reminded why I love September. The rain in mostly gentle and warm and the sun still shines brightly. I know everything is getting ready to fade and die or at least sleep but fall is when I feel the most alive.
3 comments:
I love Fall. and I love rain! As far as I am concerned this is my favorite time of the year..(Spring too) I am glad your blogging again.
It's about time. I check every day and nothing! Fall is my favorite time too! I miss you Sash!
You are blogging again!!! Yay!!! I've missed you! Where did you move to? My goodness..we need to catch up..and um..you need to look at my blog!
Post a Comment