We recently went to Far West for a family photo shoot. Our good friend, Deanna Gordon took the pictures. I am sure that she will now reprimand me again for not having a link to her blog. I must say that I have forgotten how to do that. Someday when I have more time I will figure it out.



I
8 comments:
These pictures are adorable! The kids are all so huge, I love the picture of all 7 of them, they're so cute!! Miss you guys!
Cute family pictures! I never noticed that all the kids have your nose, Sasha!
I need to go get ours done before it gets too cold!
Very cute. Your kids are getting so big! We miss you all.
awe, Sasha! You guys look lovely. What a great shot of your kids, too. I can't believe how OLD they are all getting! Come visit me before they forget us...
those are GREAT pictures! you can really see the traits that they got from Briana and the ones that they got from you. CUTE! CUTE!
I miss you guys. Morgan recognized Sasha and Gideon and got excited.
Beautiful pictures, of a beautiful family!!!
Great Photos. Thanks for the invite to view your blog!
Susana
Post a Comment