Bryan and I started putting down the tile around 8 o'clock last night. We finished at 10:30. I am not sure that running a tile saw on the front porch in a thunderstorm is a very good idea, but Bry looked confident.
Sasha!!! I am so glad you are posting again! I never gave up on you... I kept checking, and hoping... :) Oh, and just fyi, I made my blog private, so if you would like to see it just leave a comment on my 'public' page, or email me your address at mishkamo@yahoo.com. I'm excited to see how your house is going to look when you are all done!! You guys are awesome!
2 comments:
Sasha!!! I am so glad you are posting again! I never gave up on you... I kept checking, and hoping... :) Oh, and just fyi, I made my blog private, so if you would like to see it just leave a comment on my 'public' page, or email me your address at mishkamo@yahoo.com. I'm excited to see how your house is going to look when you are all done!! You guys are awesome!
the tile looks great! I need to come see your house...there has been so much progress since I was there!
Post a Comment