Wednesday, June 18, 2008

It was not a tornado



We are having a rather mild week, weatherwise. I decided to stir things up by attacking the kitchen. I singlehandedly created a 14 foot wide pile of debris with nothing but a hammer, a crow bar, and a power drill. Aah! The joys of home improvement!

6 comments:

Kizzie said...

Awesome Sasha! I can't wait to see pictures of the finished project!!

Mama Smith said...

My first opportunity to see your family blog...I will check out your "scriptural" blog...later...

Forever and a Day said...

Wow! That must have been fun!

Phogles said...

and what did Brian say? And how long until you get a fully functioning kitchen? Is it going to have another awesome stove like that one in Lathrop?

Mother Gooneybird said...

Bryan was thrilled that he didn't have to do it. We have to tile and finish the 2nd bathroom first but I think the kitchen is after that. Until then we have a kitchen in the basement that we are using.
This time we are putting in a double oven and a 48" stove top. All the cabinetry is in my living room. Its been there since MARCH!

Michelle Claire said...

Nice Sasha!!! :)

The Gooneybirds

The Gooneybirds
With 10 of us-this is as good as it gets!