Monday, June 23, 2008

Back to Work

The beginning of another week finds me up at 6am to post. I am distracted by a very interesting article at www.ancientamerica.org . When I look at the clock it is nearly seven. My time is up! Kids are awaking. I hurry to make a job chart list. We are going to stay on top of things this week! My solemn vow.
We have a garden to weed and water. Disaster zones formerly known as bedrooms, and no bread to make toast with. Then of course there is the dishes and the laundry, the mopping and the bathrooms. On top of all that we are preparing for the upcoming arrival of my wonderful sister-in-law Rhonda and her two little ones. They will be here next Monday night to live with us!! It is a good thing I have seven slaves...oops I mean children. Sweet obedient hardworking children!
And Jolie makes the best bread. Here is a sample for you. Sorry, I can't post the smell.

3 comments:

Sam said...

Can I have Jolie...PLEASE??? come on I said Please! I need a bread maker at my house! I just can't seem to get it right...sounds like you have a busy week planned...maybe I'll come over just to eat bread!

Aaron and Melissa said...

I'm so glad to see that you're blogging again! I have been watching your blog for a while now... Where are you living now? It's good to see your family and read about all you're doing!!

Melissa (used to be Ratliff)

Phogles said...

Sasha, I love that you're back to blogging. I missed you and little snippets of your life. And Jolie makes bread? Proof once again that you are a world-class mamma!

The Gooneybirds

The Gooneybirds
With 10 of us-this is as good as it gets!