Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Babies are sooo fun!!


I was going to write something but these are already worth more than 9,000 words! Oh, she is so precious!

8 comments:

Kizzie said...

Woah! Check out those cheeks! I love it, she's so chubby and cute!

Krispy said...

She is adorable! Please give her some hugs from the Channell family.

Phogles said...

oh, my! Sasha, she is a doll! love the little hair spikey. I'm sure she gets loved on a lot. she must have the patience of Job!

Mama Smith said...

My goodness, Sasha....she is GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE you family picture....!!!!!

Right now, I am in UTAH...helping my daughter....and little family...She just had a baby girl on February 16th...and I am taking care of my 2 year old grandson....I will be here till March 7th...

I wanted to respond to your last email...You said you were MOVING...I want to hear YOUR STORY VERY MUCH!!!! I find there is always a story...for our lives seem to be dictated by a grander picture....Like our situation...in coming to MONTANA instead of MISSOURI....

I don't know if I mentioned...that Garvin was just diagnosed with Stage 4 Lymphoma....His story (in 2 parts...is on our family blog...I think...you will find his testimony VERY INTERESTING!!!

Here is our family blog:
www.smithfamilycrazies.blogspot.com

Will look forward to hearing YOUR STORY...about ALASKA!!! Hey...Sarah Palin country!!!! (smile)

Mindy said...

What a dolly!!! Thank you for sharing.

Loves, hugs and kisses all around!!!

Robyn said...

Oh my. I just want to kiss those big cheeks! She is adorable!

Silas said...

Hahahaha!!! Awesome cheeks!

Jen Sue Wild said...

Sasha , thanks for letting me get a peek into the Grove tribe. It's been way too long.

The Gooneybirds

The Gooneybirds
With 10 of us-this is as good as it gets!