Aria Eliana Grove
February 9, 2010
5:46 AM
9lbs. 10oz.
21 inches
Aria's birth was amazing. I am so glad we chose to have her at home. It was everything I had been praying for. Labor was short and bearable, my most favorite people were attending; Bryan, my mom, and my best friend and midwife-to-be, Dee. Aria's first cries woke Joseph, our early riser, so the kids came to see her almost as soon as she came into the world. It was lovely.
Aria is so fat I haven't been able to get many pics of her with her eyes open(expends too much of her energy I guess). She as long dark brown almost black hair. I can't wait to put bows in it.
Aria did not get the memo that she is the eighth child and seems to have an aversion to being left alone for longer than 3 minutes. But she is so adorable and soft and cuddly that I think the rest of us won't have a problem giving in to her whims. Hopefully, she won't become completely spoiled but I can't offer any garauntees.
Gideon reports that he knew it was a girl all along and he is very glad to be a big brother. Everyone is vying for the coveted position of chief baby holder. Gid, Emi and Sarah have been working hard on their reading so that they can read Aria stories.
It looks like we are really entering a new phase of life. I am excited about what the future will bring, especially when the Lord has such wonderful blessings waiting in the wings just for the asking.
6 comments:
So happy for you and your family...welcome Aria!
I've been waiting for more information and am so glad to hear you had a good labor. She is beautiful! I love that the little kids want to read to her already! And I love her already!
9 lbs 10 oz has a whole new meaning to me now! I'm so glad it went so well and she's a cutie! Congrats!!!
I love how fat she is! Seriously, those cheeks are adorable!!
congrats Sash! I can't wait to hold her! You know...whenever we live close again!
Luscious Lips is my nickname for her, her sweet pouty cheeks & chubby Eyelids... what a DOLL!
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for allowing me to be there. What an Honor.
I love you guys!
all 10 of you!
Congratulations!! She is beautiful... I love her cheeks and can't wait to see more pics! I am glad that all went well. She is just darling!!!
Post a Comment