It is probably not the best day to post....but it has been too long.
The past has been mostly boring with a few bright spots, ie. gorgeous spring weather, hostas in my front garden, lots of extended family gatherings, a lovely Independence day, and Bryan's brother Kevin coming to visit. Last weekend we spent in Nauvoo. It was Aliyah's first temple trip! Lovely.
The present is somewhat discouraging so....
I will tell you about the future.
Jake heads to Youth Conference tomorrow. He is going to have a great time.
Then Monday he leaves again for Scout camp. He has promised to focus on merit badges needed for his Eagle. Yay! What a good boy!
While he is gone the rest of us will spend our days in the pool in the back yard. Today was over 110 degrees!!
My sister, Sis, is coming to visit. Extra yay!!!
Gideon's birthday is coming next week and I just realized the Jake will miss it!
I am learning Biblical Hebrew. This is the one bright bright thing in my present so I thought I would share.
Of course my little ones are bright and wonderful too, especially Aria, who keeps getting more adorably fun by the day.
1 comment:
I'm sorry the present isn't the best right now and hope it gets better soon. I want to see pics of Aria... I bet she's at such a cute age. Is it pronounced Ah Ry A?
Post a Comment