Christmas at our house was especially joyous this year. We had the sure knowledge of the love of friends and family and a wonderful Christmas snow storm to boot! Flannel jammies for all the kids came in handy Christmas Eve night as the snow fell!
What could be better for a couple of little girls than the chance to make their very own cupcakes!
A Pogo Stick! The record so far? 284 consecutive jumps!
Anything that requires assembling is much appreciated by this future engineer.
No one needs an interpretation to see that this little boy is thrilled with his gift.
Survival gear was the rule of the day for this Outdoorsman! A new canteen was what he needed to complement his new paracord, knife, and flint.
A Dollhouse made by Daddy. All ready for the artisan of the family to paint, decorate, and furnish!
and the Grand Finale! Bryan got his long awaited Barbeque!!
But where is the Mom! Behind the new digital camera!!! Yay!
4 comments:
All the kids look so cute in their jammies! They're all getting so old, it's crazy!
What fun presents. I LOVED my pogo stick when I was a kid.
Your kids are SO big. Emilie looks especially big in the photo with the aprons. How cute!! It looks like you had a great Christmas! We missed everyone, as usual, but hope to see you all very soon! Thanks for the update!
Your beautiful children are growing up much too fast. I am afraid I wouldn't recognize Jacob if I ran into him. Ah, the joy of puberty and change. Can't wait to see you all again. Give your kiddos loves from us.
Post a Comment