Monday, August 3, 2009

Pairs

My mother always told me to have my children in pairs. For safety reasons.

I think she meant sanity.

Haven't you noticed that two children together aren't exactly safe but they do keep each other busy which leads to a greater level of sanity on the part of the mother?

Jake and Jo have always been a pretty chummy pair.

Liyah is happy to team up with Jo on some occasions and with Sephi on others.

He in turn is equally content being silly with either Liyah or Rose.

Rose will entertain herself with anyone as long as she is in charge.

Emi is her usual victim.

And so our little Gid, who is not so little anymore, has found himself the odd man out.

We have decided to rectify the situation.....

Beginning February 17th, Gideon will have someone special to play with. His very own pair, partner, chum, slave, victim.
Baby #8!

P.S. It is unknown as to whether Gid's new playmate will be a girl or a boy. Gid is very determined to have a brother. Mom is not so sure. We'll keep you updated!

9 comments:

Kizzie said...

Woo Hoo!!!
Hope you're having a smooth pregnancy so far! Love you!

Joleen said...

Pairs are good! Gideon may have the upper hand in this one, but what a great older brother for this new little angel coming to your family. I am excited to meet him/her!
I'm also really glad you are feeling so well this pregnancy. It makes it so much easier to prepare.
My love to you and your whole family!

Krispy said...

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you and the family!

Robyn said...

YAY! I'm so excited for you, Sash!

Kelly said...

WONDERFUL!! Congratulations!

Kelly

The Bears said...

How did I miss this post??? Congrats to you. How exciting and I'll think of you everytime I freak out that I'm having one baby...no worries Sasha can do it and she is having #8.

Suze said...

AHAH! That is awesome! Congrats Sasha!!

Phogles said...

tell me, do you know yet?

Mindy said...

How did I not hear this news??? Yippee...yay...fun! How are you feeling?! We are happy for you!

The Gooneybirds

The Gooneybirds
With 10 of us-this is as good as it gets!